Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 25, 2011

Plain English


plainenglish1

I’m been window shopping cabinetry lately.

plainenglish2

Just because I’m weird like that.

plainenglish3

My favorite manufacturers come from England. 

plainenglish16

Specifically Plain English

plainenglish13

Have you heard of them?

plainenglish4

I’ve caught glimpses of their work throughout the years.

plainenglish6

And always loved what I saw. 

plainenglish8

Very simple.

plainenglish11

Always Calm.

plainenglish7

With Shaker influences.

plainenglish10

No, they are not paying me to say this.

plainenglish12

But if you are reading this Plain English... 

plainenglish14

Feel free!  ;)

plainenglish15

To see more Plain English, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...