Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Craft Clean Up

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I decided to tackle the mess piled in my craft room. It was turning into the the catch all room. So on Tuesday, I introduced my 3 year to Moon Sand (a parent's curse but kids love!) and I went on the organization/purge train while he played away.

Today I can actually see the countertops and floor! But when you clean up one mess, then you tend to create piles of other messes...at least for me anyway. So there's still lots to do down there! And that doesn't even include decorating the space to make it look pretty to create in. I'm blessed to have such a great place to work but it's a basement with no windows...so it needs a little sprucing up!

If you are like me, I try to find easy and cheap ways to organize. And yesterday I found the cutest containers to organize my boys' craft area. Why not visit the garden area at your local home improvement store? I found these cute colorful plastic pots for $1.25 each at Menards. Great for keeping the art supplies all in one place. I drilled a hole on the side for easy hanging on a chicken wire frame. They can easily be removed so you can have the container by your side for easier reach.


Got any fun and simple ways to keep clutter under control?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...