Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 11, 2011

LET'S COMMENCE THE DROOLIN' PART DEUX

Tent H at Marburger Farms is home to a treasure trove of talent... It's where you'll find my booth as well as many of my dearest compadres. Hope you kept your bibs from yesterday cause it's time for more droolin'...

First up is TOT (Time Worn Interiors). She and her hubs Craig put together a fabulous booth full of industrial treasure.





Next we have Lauri from Lauri Evans Designs. Her booth is a mix of romance and rustic, a look I adore.
 




Alice and Jay's booth blew us all away with these fabulous bathtub chaises. Could you die?



 
My bestie Carla did a gorgeous job painting some pieces and to no surprise they all sold...




Franklin and Donna bring some of the best primitives I've ever seen and we were so glad they were back this time. Check out that old couch, one of my favs at the whole show! Very RL don't you think?






And finally Peg and John VanDyne better known as French Vanilla... Get ready cause I'm gonna hurt ya with this one...







Did I lie? Have you had to change your shirt yet? Go on, take another look...

Dare ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...