Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 18, 2011

Home Accessories

Via randomupdates.tumblr

I love trawling through 'how stuff works' websites and 'how to do things' websites. It is interesting to see what paid writers come up with! I came across an article on the "Top 10 Must Have Home Accessories" on www.tlc.discovery.com. Their list?

1. mirrors
2. candles
3. house plants
4. personal collections
5. rugs
6. art
7. nothing - I think this one is for the minimalists - they're saying choose quality over quantity
8. designer storage - such as closet organisers
9. vases
10. teapots

Hmm, I'd throw in cushions for sure... and flowers, books... and task lighting. What would you add to this list...or delete? I don't know about the teapots?... unless you collect them!... that's where the personal taste comes into it :)

Original article HERE

Happy Tuesday!

A-M xx
(grrr, photobucket)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...