Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, April 8, 2011

Feature Friday

Happy Friday! It's time to feature a few blog posts from Terrific Under Ten Tuesday this week! Thanks to all who linked up!

Jessa from Sparkle showed how she replicated a favorite design of hers using her creativity, vinyl and paint. I love that pop of yellow she used on the terracotta pot!


 Andrea from Charcoal and Crayons made mushroom top tags out of childrens foam sheets. Check out the fun tutorial. I think they add so much to this flower display.


Barbara from DIY Home Staging Tips gave this ordinary office chair new life with a fabric facelift! The pattern just makes me smile. I think we should all cover our office chairs this way!


Sweet Little Smoothie showed off her colorful side with this fun rainbow banner. My kids would love if momma could whip something like this us. Now if I could figure out my sewing machine...


If you were featured today, please grab the button below to add to your blog.




At Home With K
 
If you haven't signed up for my 500 Followers Giveaway, please do!
 
A fun bundle of goodies:
 

And 1 year subscription:

To the lucky winner. Just leave leave a comment HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...