Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 7, 2011

MARBURGER SPRING 2011

And so I still don't feel as though my head is above water yet after being away for nearly two weeks, but I didn't want to make you wait any longer for pics from the show. My show ended up being okay, not my worst but nowhere near my best. Not many decorators or designers, no heavy hitter buyers and a tough market for larger pieces. But I am grateful for what I sold, and at a show like Marburger I sometimes feel like it's a miracle that I sell at all. Stiff competition for sure.

Hope you enjoy the pics of my booth. The centerpiece was much better in person than the pic. I hung an old iron swing frame from the peak of the tent with a pretty chandy to add some sparkle. Below was a collection of garden urns in iron and concrete filled with ferns. The backdrop was three old screen doors hinged together and draped with a lace curtain and an old frame.































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...