Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Megen's throw Pillows for sale

Hey Guys! So, I guess it's obvious by now that I'm obsessed with throw pillows. I change them out each season and other times....well....just because. My sister in law has been sewing for years and just recently started making pillow covers. She has a 4 month old baby (cutest thing ever) and has decided to start a little hobby while cutie pie naps 3 times a day. Here are some that she has in her own living room to show you what she already has and is ready to sell. The teal waverly lattice print has always been one of my favorites. It's an indoor/outdoor pillow and the color goes great with almost anything.



Below is a bunch of fabric that she already has and can make you pillows at any time.



You truly wont find anyone that makes pillows as cheap as Megen. This pillow below she made for herself, and I actually bought the exact pillow on etsy months back. I paid about $30 for one pillow cover and that was WITHOUT the pillow insert. Megen would make that pillow AND include the pillow insert for about $22. She has now made me several pillows for my own home.



Here is my family room. The Dwell navy trellis pillows in the back, Megen also made for me. The link to the that fabric is here. Her prices vary depending on size of the pillow, if you have your own fabric, or if you want an insert or not.







Here is my basement/play room. She made the chevron pillows for me and I love them.









Ok, details: The pillows have the envelope back. All of her pillows are double stitched. She does an amazing job. She will also send pillow covers for people who live out of the area, but won't include the insert. Just email her if you want any pillows or have any questions. She is prompt in getting back to you and usually has the pillows finished within a couple days. Her email is megenminter@gmail.com. You can also check out her blog here. Also, looking at fabric can be completely overwhelming. May I suggest fabric.com. In my opinion, the best fabrics on that website are any of the premiere fabrics, Robert Allen, Dwell, Waverly, Nicey Jane, and Amy Butler. Send Meg an email. She'd love to hear from you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...