Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Unheard Of

All this was completely under in the flood... by miles... you could not see the trees at the peak. I kid you not. First suburb to be evacuated.
That rock wall has just been rebuilt. Water still laps over at high tide. My little one panics every time it is high tide and he sees water on the road, as he thinks the flood is coming again. Never stood a chance, this suburb.

Just look at the weather we are having at the moment. Unheard of at Easter. 

I never plan anything at Easter due to the usually, very predictable woeful weather. 

The sleeping boys don't know it yet but we are heading to the beach for the day. Last minute emergency trip to the beach! 

Have a great day.
Photobucket
P.S. I am thinking of you Pa-Pa, this Anzac Day. Lest we forget. My boys will say a prayer for you at the ocean. I wish they could have met you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...