Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #8

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We were blessed with a couple beautiful days here in Nebraska...then it turned wildly windy and bitterly cold. But it was great while it lasted! Hopefully another warm up soon.

I have been blessed with 3 features this week!
Lauren from West Furniture Revival featured my Mirror Magic Door.


While you are there, check out the other awesome old door, window and shutter projects featured!
Christina from Christina's Adventures featured my FREE Rocking Chair.

Thank you so much Lauren and Christina! I really appreciate it! Go visit their awesome blogs! So much talent, I can't stand it! :)

And the Top 25 Home Design Mom Bloggers at Circle of Moms was announced today! At Home With K is #16!! Thanks to all who voted! It tickles me to pieces!
Circle of Moms Favorite

You can find me HERE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's the day to link up your favorite projects/finds on Terrific Under Ten Tuesday! I can't wait to see what you link up! I'm always amazed by your talent and deals!
Here are a few "rules":
*Please be a follower of my blog.
*Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less.
*Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
*You can link up to 3 projects. (They don't have to be new. Look in your past posts and pick out some favorites to share.)
*Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
 *Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to the bottom of your post, side bar, or to your linky party list.



At Home With K
 
The linky party will be open for 2 days. Then I will feature some favorites on Friday!
 
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post on Feature Friday.
 
I also ask that you visit at least one other linky and leave a comment. Everyone loves comments!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...