Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wanderlust


Image Courtesy Little Brown Pen
wan·der·lust 
 noun
a strong, innate desire to rove or travel about.

Yep, my recent trip to Paris has me' yearning' so I am 'visiting' anything Paris related whenever I have a moment to myself... to feed my wanderlust. 

The lovely Mel, from the www.theorganicmamas.com sent me over to 'Little Brown Pen', to help me cope.


Oh my!....Nichole's delicious photos of Paris just stop my heart.  You can buy them HERE. Look at the blue set!... deep breaths.... (feeds my blue addiction, as well as my Paris addiction)... I just love the yellow set too and the pink one. Be still heart.
Aren't they just gorgeous!


I love how Nichole describes how she comes across her 'finds':
"We Stroll 
The French have a word for what we do: Flâner. It means to stroll with no destination in mind, simply for the pleasure of it. Our work is a record of the serendipitous discoveries we find by getting lost".

That's what I did for 2 glorious weeks...no... I skipped.

Tell me which set should I get?.... the blue or the yellow? Have narrowed it down.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...