Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bloggers Day Out

This past Saturday, I hit the junkin' road with my good blog bud, Sarah from All Roads Lead Home. Blogging is so much fun...you actually find friends in our your own backyard sometimes. Sarah and I live only 20 minutes from each other.

It was a day of junk, antiques, fun lunch and many laughs! Sarah and I get along great and this virtual friendship turned real life friendship is a great blessing!

Here are my fun finds I snagged on our outing.

Yellow Bakeware Bowl $5


Crocks for $2 and $1!


Vintage glass baby bottles 4 for $3. I'm throwing a baby shower (with my SIL) for my cousin next month...so I thought these would be fun to have out with flowers or something.


And after the baby shower then I can enjoy them in this cute metal carrier that I got for $3. I also got the white vintage napkin for 50 cents.


Gravy boat $2, Sugar Bowl $1, Small plate 50 cents


Cream Chippy door $5
Birdhouse $10
Vintage wood box $1


The birdhouse is made out of old beadboard. I love the twig perch. :)


A close up of the cute knob and chippy/crackle paint on my door. So cool.


I brought my camera with me on our trip. Don't hate me...I didn't use it.
Sarah did take some pictures at the end of our trip. You can see some pictures HERE of a fun shop we went to. Junk and Goodies Galore!

I can't wait for our next Adventure together!

I also want to mention that Sarah just opened a new Etsy Store. She makes wonderful salt dough bowl fillers! Hope you can check her out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...