Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 25, 2011

New Goodies and Awards

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend! My weekend was full of fun, food, family and insomnia (since I work nights on the weekends). :)

Now my sleep is caught up and I'm ready to tackle another week. How about you? How was your Easter?

Today, I'm sharing a little of this and a little of that.

My favorite shop is moving! Simply Bungalow is moving on Up to a bigger and better space in Lincoln. And I'm so excited for them! Simply Bungalow is also having a fun giveaway right now.

Last weekend, I visited my favorite shop and left with a few goodies.

I snatched up this fun little bunny.


I love this old mailbox birdhouse.


I have 2 little boys so vintage prints of boys make me smile. I brought home with me a couple fun altered art bookmarks made by Barb from Thoughtful Images Ink. Love them!


Thoughtful Images Ink is also having a fun Giveaway!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I met up for supper with my blog bud, Sarah from All Roads Lead Home last week. When we get together its full of laughs and good times. We closed the place down without realizing it until the employees were moving chairs and tables for clean up. Time flies when you're with a good friend.

Sweet Sarah surprised me with a fun bag of her salt dough blooms and bees.


I just love them spilling out of my old grain scoop. The colors and detail are perfect.
Sarah has an Etsy Store where you can purchase these or other seasonal salt dough bowl fillers. You won't be disappointed with the prices and quality!
Thanks Sarah for your generosity and friendship!


Speaking of Sarah, did you see our announcement for our 1st Annual Bloggers and Fans Gathering?!

Click on the box below for details!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also received two awards recently!

Tiffany from Ladycrafter14 awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. Tiffany is another creative Nebraska blogger that I just "met". She started her blog this year and shares wonderful projects and recipes on her space.

Bianca from Little Brick Ranch the Kreative Blogger Award. Bianca shares a wide variety of DIY projects for your home and fun recipes. She even has a recipe linky party on Fridays called Foodie Friday.

Check out these fun bloggers, you won't be disappointed!

Have a wonderful day and be sure to come back tomorrow for Terrific Under Ten linky party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...