Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #10

Welcome to Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #10!
I'm so excited to share with you a thrifty project made by my mom. She doesn't have a blog but wanted to participate in the Linky Party this week. Thanks mom!

My mom is so creative and thrifty...I had great inspiration while growing up. She's always whipping up projects and crafts that always amaze me!

My mom-Pam, bought this pillow at a thrift store for $1.

She handstitched a tea dyed flag to the front of the pillow.
You can see below how she did an easy x-stitch around the edges of the flag.


And now she has a wonderful outdoor pillow to enjoy this summer!
Don't you love that blue chair? My mom bought this at an auction just recently. Love the color!


Now it's your turn to link up to Terrific Under Ten today!





At Home With K


Here are the rules:

1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...

2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.

3. You can link up multiple projects.

4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.

 5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.

6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!

The linky party will be open til' Thursday night. Then I will feature some favorites on Friday!

*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post on Feature Friday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...