Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 11, 2011

Pretties

Oh look, there's me taking the picture!

Didn't really bring much back with me... except a few things for my soon to be online store (which is sort of taking forever... but these days I just roll with it... minimal stress). I did of course get the customary 'Tour Eiffel' and a few little limoges porcelain pretties, which now take pride of place on my bedside table. Can't you tell I used to have an online bling store. Hey, if anyone wants to meet me at the shed one day, I have a few buckets of jewels going very cheap! Now there's an idea... a 'shed bling party'!

I'm styling up a big house before it goes on the market next week, so I am spending the rest of the week in the shed, packing and sorting. Lots of goodies have arrived from the fairs which will go straight into the house. It's a Cape Cod style house so I am going to be in my element, creating interesting little corners and vignettes...... after I have dragged all the big pieces in!  So a bit of hard physical yakka for the rest of the week... jet lag and all. Yes, it's 3.50am and I have been up for hours, worse luck. East to West was a cinch, West to East, not so good!

Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...