Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, April 1, 2011

2011 Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Welcome to everyone visiting from 5 Minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog Party! If you're NOT visiting from the party and wonder what this is all about
...this is a big party for thousands of bloggers! Where you can meet new friends and possibly win some prizes.

To introduce myself, my name is Kindra...I'm a wife and momma to 2 beautiful boys. My blog is all about creating and decorating on a budget with a few odds and ends thrown in. I.heart.junk. :) Garage sales and thrift stores are MY THING! The thrill of the hunt is such a rush and then transforming them into something wonderful for my home. 

So please take a look around at some of my past projects. Follow me if you like. (Hint: I have a fun 500 follower giveaway coming up! I'm almost there.). You can also find me on Facebook.

Thanks so much visiting! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...