Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, June 18, 2012

ANOTHER RENOVATION / EGY MÁSIK HÁZFELÚJÍTÁS

Unokabáttyámék vettek egy igazi falusi házat (nappali és három háló), ahol állatokat tartanak, konyhakertet művelnek. Nekem nagyon tetszik, és ugyan még nem sok látszik a kész állapotból, de azért nektek is megmutatom.

My cousin and his girlfriend bough a real country home with three bedroom, where they can keep animals and have kitchen garden too. I like the house and surrounding very much. Although it is far from ready I show you the renovation photos.





Home for pigs, chickens and other animals / A malacok, csirkék, kecskék stb. lakhelyei
  
Nappali kemencével / Living room with country stove

Living room other side / Nappali másik fele


A megörökölt konyha / Kitchen is from the former owner


New bathroom in progress / Az új fürdőszoba alakulóban

Old toilet / A WC még a régi

Gyümölcsös és kis erdő / fruit trees and small forest




3 comments:

  1. Dear Admin!

    I don't mind if you use my blog posts, private photos and mood boards in your blog, but please credit me and my blog. Do not show my work, my photos as yours! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check Out Your URL y4i33u1s22 high end replica bags replica bags karachi replica bags in delhi my review here i4k38e8d55 replica nappy bags browse this site e4t33z4g99 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags hermes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...