Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Late Start



Quick post today as we had a ridiculously late night last night and I have to drag my very 'sleeping' boys out of bed. One of my lovely blog readers gave us free tickets to the World Cup Qualifier (Australia vs Japan) last night. Thank you so much Olivia! It was fabulous! We were sitting down the Japan end. Much excitement. The Australian crowd participation was woeful.. no chants,... maybe an occasional "oi, oi, oi" whimper... but nothing really . I don't think they were a 'soccer crowd'? Nothing like the Roar games participation. Thank goodness for the little Japan contingent... although Japan really need to get more creative than "Nippon, nippon, nippon". 2 hours of "Japan, Japan, Japan"... c'mon guys! My bedtime earworm is still going... "nippon, nippon, nippon". We drew - one all. Nail biting stuff.

Oooh, it's cold this morning. I don't really want to get out of bed... and I haven't heard a peep from my soccer lads. This is going to be a challenge.

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...