Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Monday Nook


Ok, so I thought last week's kitchen nook was 'the one' .... but I have found another! 

This one would work well.. as I plan to have my house layout in an L shape, with the kitchen being on the little part of the L.... opening out onto a small deck, stepping down to lawn area to the pool. 

I love everything about this little nook, the shelving, the yellow accent colour, the metallic drum shade, the 'Eames-ish' chairs, the storage drawers.... the beautiful sunlight! I can see homework being done at that table!


Here's the rest of the kitchen. 

For me?... I'd put the entrance to the Butler's pantry where the fridge is and then we'd be done.... or maybe move the stove along and have the entrance to the pantry to the left of the stove, continuing that shelving along the back wall into the pantry. Now there's a thought!

Oh, and look, glass pendant lights! I have some of them in my shop! Done.

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...