Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 14, 2012

YOU WON’T BELIEVE IT!!!

WELL YOU WON’T!
I JUST CLOSED DOWN MY KM PRMITIVES WEBSITE.

Sales are good but I'm not getting rich with orders so why push myself right?
It’s just that it takes so much time to hand stitch an order and if there's more than 2-3 items per order it takes about 2 weeks and then another order comes in in the meantime and then it's a constant thing - I literally have NO DOWN TIME.
And you know I have shows in Lititz, PA in August and October and I just now today started sewing on some products.
I gave it all I had for 8 years and it was fun right to the end…also another reason to stop now – before I dreaded getting up to work on it.

I'M STILL SELLING PATTERNS THOUGH….
Go to the Two sites listed on the left sidebar (and below)…either site carries the same pattern designs.
These are E-patterns. If you want a mailed pattern just e-mail me with your choices.
And….if you saw a product you like from visiting my site…please e-mail me and I’d be happy to make it for you.  I’m not that totally out of it that I won’t sew at all.

THE PATTERN CUPBOARD
http://www.thepatterncupboard.com/shop/km-primitives/aff_144.html

THE PRIM PATTERN
http://www.theprimpattern.com/index.php?_a=viewAff&affId=75

I’m going to hopefully put some items on my Picturetrail – especially around holiday times.

For all of you that shopped on my site and for the great cheerleaders I had in all of you I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
You all have me me proud of my work – even if you didn’t purchase you still praised me and that is an honor…bless you all.

Will I miss it…YES…will I miss the constantly sore fingers and hands…NO…but I will miss you my customers and friends.

BUT NO FEAR…I’M STILL BLOGGING…you can’t get rid of me totally.

Karen

Flags for header

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...