Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Boy In Blue


The lovely Merilyn, from 'The Art Of Home', put me on to a fabulous iPhone app.... 'Colour Splash' today. I didn't have my glasses with me so it turns out I actually downloaded, 'Color Effects'! I assume it does similar things... as I ended up achieving my 'blue boy' at soccer!

Forgive the rough colour edges (no reading glasses).... it was my first attempt at it all. It was such fun, capturing all the action this way... and it so happened to be the best match my little one has ever played. He set up almost all of the 7 goals they scored. It was beautiful to watch. I am so pleased that I have this 'forever' memory now. 








Blue Boy Number Two... texting girls.... as you do!

We're going to give the billy cart a burl tomorrow morning. It's at our friend's place, around the corner.. thanks to his Dad, with truck. There are a few great sloping streets around here so I'm going to stand at the top of the hill and stop traffic so the kids can go wildly fast.

 Happy Tomorrow!
Photobucket
Disclaimer: Big son said, "yes, of course you can publish me on your blog Mum". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...