Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, June 29, 2012

Mondo Cherry, Life In Style and A Conference


Good morning!  I am over at 'Life In Style' Blog today, waxing lyrical about my love of Mondo Cherry's beautiful creations.

I'm heading off to 'Blogopolis today'. Katrina and I did not draw breath yesterday, from 11.30am until bedtime. We wandered, and ate stuff and chatted and ate more stuff and sat with our computers and phones and schemed stuff. I learnt heaps! She's such a tech head.

Will tweet all about our day today... with photos.... apparently I am responsible for recording Katrina's Masterclass! Yeah, I hope she has a back up.... I'm technologically challenged at the best of times.

My twitter link is at the top of my blog sidebar... or you can search for me at: @thehouseofam on Twitter.

Happy Saturday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...