Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Responding to your Comments

Thank you all for your nice comments! I do enjoy reading each and every one. And I do TRY to respond to each one as I can. If you don't hear back then I'm sure a little boy or 2 needed my attention at the moment and I totally forgot. :)

All my comments come to my email inbox. I would love to reply to your fun comments but sometimes I can't. I push reply and noreply-comment@blogger.com pops up. Bummer. This means your email isn't properly registered in blogger.

House of Smiths gives a simple "how-to" on this subject.

If you don't want to have your personal email public then make an email just for blogging, like I did. athomewithk@hotmail.com

It's fast to create another free email account.

Please do, so we can chat.
Thanks!

Have a super weekend!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...