Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Favor? Nominate me for the Homies


Every year, Apartment Therapy (the grandpappy of home design blogs) sponsors a contest for the best home design blog of the year. I'm wondering, if after almost four years of posting here, if I might have enough readers to be in the running.

Besides, wouldn't it be fun to show all those minimalist modernists how the other side lives?

Here's how to do it:
1) Follow this link.
2) Register to be able to comment on Apartment Therapy.
3) Comment on the above link with the following content:
Name: The Steampunk Home
URL: http://thesteampunkhome.blogspot.com

I need to be in the top 6 to make it to the next round, so the more people who add a comment, the higher the likelihood I make the actual voting.

Nominating runs until January 25th at midnight EST.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...