Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

fun cheap finds

I went to Homegoods last night to return a couple things. If you live in the area, the Homegoods in Ashburn has awesome stuff right now and the prices are amazing. I loved these turqoise lamps with a milky finish..... If I had a place for this piece, it would have come home with me. Perfect for an entry way and great storage!
Another great piece. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was a huge piece and $199? such a steal.

These mirrors are so beautiful and they actually sell very similar ones in the ballard design catalog. They are the same sizes too! These mirrors are $29 each. Check out the ones at Ballard here.

An adorable mirror for a child's room. $29
This chair is straight out of Anthropologie! It wouldn't go with my decor at all, but I do love it. At anthro, it would be well into the $800's or so. This one is $299. Great mirrored piece

A cool cork board for your closet. Just grab some thumb tacks and you have an instant jewelry holder. I have one of these in my closet actually and it's nice to have all of my necklaces and bracelets up where I can see them instead of scattered on my dresser like they used to be. :)

Faux wood lamp. LOVE. $29
Oh, and if you like the blog, become a follower!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...