Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year's Treasures

I was hoping to share my new hallway accessories with you today. But with the cold weather, my door knobs are still a little tacky to touch. So I better leave them alone for another day before install. But other than that, our hallway is done and we are sure enjoying it!

I'm doing great with my January cleaning and overhaul in my house. I'm taking baby steps but I am seeing big changes!!

Yesterday, my 3 year old and I hit up Dollar Tree for some organization bins...Goodwill was in the area so I just had to stop by, right? I know doesn't make sense since I'm organizing and purging at home..but in my defense I haven't been to that store in "ages". :)

I would pick a garage sale over Goodwill anyday but this store holds me over til' spring time garages sales. :) The Goodwill stores in my area are Expensive!! I don't know who prices these items but I'm jealous of your cheap Goodwills out there!

I managed to find a few treasure to come home with me.



This frame was $5, a big splurge for me. But it's going to get a wonderful makeover. I loved the big chunky detail!



The bowl was $1. I think I always pick up a white bowl or plate when thrifting. I just can't get enough!
The pillowcase was $2. I loved the lace detail...still deciding what to do with it.



LOVE was $3. A nice coat of spray paint and it should be good to go for V-Day.


This wire basket was too perfect to pass up for $3. So many ideas floating around in my head for this one!


But the deal of the trip was nothing to decorate with. While I was checking out, behind the glass case window, I see this beautiful bottle staring at me.
Clinique Happy makes me Happy...especially for $4. 


My favorite perfume since high school.

I got it on and I'm ready for a hot date! But I guess a cute 3 year old will have to do today.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Snow is in the forecast for my neck of the woods. What are your plans?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...