Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Homegoods People!

So this is typically how it happens.....I may fall in love with something that is too expensive and then sometime later I may see it somewhere else for cheaper. But it was reverse this time. :) I have made some purchases over the last few months at Homegoods, and then the other night while I was out, I saw the exact same items that were more than double the price. (I love when that happens) So, I took pics with my phone so you could see.

I purchased this green jewelry box at homegoods. It sits on my night stand and it's actually where I keep all of my receipts. Love this box. I especially liked the symbol on the front.....very Tory Burch-ish. The other day I was running errands and I had to stop into Tysons. I ran into West Elm and saw this box below. $79 for this bad boy. I paid $9.99 for mine. :) And I like mine better.

My mother of pearl purva frame purchased at homegoods for $7.99.

Again, saw it at West Elm for $24.99.

I made this purchase below the other day with lots of other little odds and ends. I'm decorating my friends entry way and I'll let her choose between a few different options. Anyway, I saw this pine cone with the white lacquer finish and I just really thought it was interesting. The pine cone is big right now. I know, strange right? I am seeing them everywhere! The pine cone is actually a symbol of eternal life and because of this, it's making its way into interior design. Ok, so loved this and bought it for $14.99.......

Then after I went into West Elm, I walked into Z Gallerie and saw this below......I am serious. It was $39.00. yeah baby. I love a good bargain.


Ok, and my last Homegoods purchase. I bought this table last month for $99. I needed a coffee table for the basement and didn't want to spend a ton. I love it.

So, the same night in Z Gallerie, I saw this table. I gasped. I know I am dramatic, but I did. I couldn't believe it! It was my identical table! And this table was $449!!
Are you looking for something from a catalog or favorite store? Let me know. I may be able to find it for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...