Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, January 23, 2011

THIS AND THAT

Don't you love to go to the mailbox and find something you've been anxiously waiting for?



Look closely at the attention to every detail. CAROLE at MAYNARD GREENHOUSE blew me away with the presentation and artistry that she applied to my copy of JEANNE d' ARC LIVING magazine purchased from her. Merci Carole!

And then there are these...



IKEA had a HUGE bin of paper napkins in these gorgeous blue and white patterns. Do they scream summer picnic or what?

And just wondering if any of you have been to POTTERY BARN lately? I'm lucky enough to live near one and popped in over the weekend. GORGEOUS! Lots of pretty blues and greens added to their already stunning palette.

I found these on a sale rack, 20% off! Beautiful french plates in four different clock face patterns! Perfect for a salad or an afternoon snack.





Even the box is cute!



Still finishing up their odds and ends of Christmas as well. I snagged these fabulous frenchy ornaments for a little over two dollars each!





As I was checking out I noticed these cute little complimentary paint chip booklets of all their gorgeous spring and summer paint colors by Benjamin Moore. There is a color called Sparrow that has a definite future here at the house of SWEET PEA!



Tomorrow I'll be shooting some sneak peeks of my Marburger Farms goods!

SEVERAL COMMENTS WERE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FROM THIS POST IN AN ACT OF BLOGGER STUPIDITY BY THE AUTHOR. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY IF YOUR COMMENT WAS DELETED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...