Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 24, 2011

west elm loves

My home is basically complete. The only last thing on my list is this drum shade pendant from west elm. We still have the chandelier that came with the house, and it's definitely not my favorite.
Love these dishes! I love that they are a plain white with a really fun shape. White dishes are always nice to have because they go with anything, but they are so boring. These are by far my favorite white dishes that I have seen. Beautiful dessert plates.......
zebra rug......LOVE

Very fun throw pillow. It would be paired nicely with a solid navy or green 20 inch square pillow behind it.
Perfect chair for a bedroom or study.

I have admired this couch for a while. It's little so it would be perfect at the end of a bed or a little space in the kitchen. I especially love the ikat fabric.

Ikat curtains...........

I really like this new rug! Such a cool color and design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...