Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

YES, I MESSED UP!

OKAY...THANKS TO LINDA AT: http://parkersparadise.blogspot.com/  SHE LED ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND IT'S FIXED....
But if you want to know what I messed up on I left it on!

I was putting a picture as a header for my list of BLOGS on my sidebar and thought I was deleting the 'words' that I had on there, I clicked 'delete' and WALLA....NO BLOG LIST!
I'm so sorry to everyone who might think I deleted you!
It was not intentional...just a huge OOPPSS!
Now it's going to take me a month of Sunday's to get them all back on.
It will be ongoing for a day or so. IF you see you are not on here let me know...I had probably 30 or more.
curvem As long as I'm on here I might just add that we went to Madison to the Wholesale Market yesterday. It was nice but small. Seems the larger ones are in the east or Ohio even.
I did get to see RACHEL from TOO FAR GONE PRIMITIVES!
This was her first time at the Madison show - she has such wonderful Primitive goodies.
http://www.facebook.com/toofargoneprimitives#!/toofargoneprimitives
I bought some Easter Tin Chocolate Molds (Chick and a Bunny)  and a sheep picture along with a glass Chicken candy dish - the kind that the chicken is the top of the covered dish, Purple flowers, a hand painted Spring flower picture and lots of wonderful goodies for our website. It was a long 3-1/2 hours on our feet...guess we could have done it in less time but you always have to make that second trip through.
PICTURES LATER WHEN I BRING UP ALL MY SPRING/EASTER DECOR
curvem I want to say how wonderfully my E-Patterns are selling...I'm in awe of how many have sold in just the short 12 days I've had them listed.
Don't forget you can order from me directly - just go to the tab at the top and see what's available at the moment...more are being worked on.
curvemEnjoy your wonderful Spring like weather. It's 45 here right now and the sun is shining nicely. Doug is out raking and I'm inside and stumped at how silly I could be to delete all my favorite blogs!!!
Have a good one.
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...