Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Come Vote!

Happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a great weekend! I've been working nights so I'm one tired momma. But it will be all good when I get to sleep Monday night. LOL

I challenged myself to do a makeover a day this week. I haven't done one in awhile and I have plenty of pieces in my 'stash' to redo. So I'm telling you to hold myself accountable. Starting tomorrow, I'll have one to share.

Another thing is that I have a Big Favor. 
At Home With K is in the running for Circle of Moms TOP 25 HOME DESIGN MOMS contest! They will recognize the top design blogs written by Moms.

Click the button below and it will take you to my direct link to vote.



All you have to do is click on the thumbs up sign and that's it. You can vote once a day on your computer. The contest ends March 21st. Thanks so much in advance to taking the time for sharing your love and support!

This recognition is so important to me since I'm a young mom trying to make my home pretty on a limited budget. And it's so fun to hear great feedback and comments on other moms-young and old, that leave my blog feeling inspired by a thrifty project that I shared here at At Home With K. That's why I enjoy this creative outlet through blogging so much.

Enjoy the rest of your day and see you back here tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...