Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Random Thoughts

I am obsessed with ruffles at the moment - this beauty is from Urban Outfitters

1. Going for a run on 'bin collection day' is very unpleasant and a hazard to one's health.

2. No matter how much one pays for earphones, if they aren't the ones you stick right in your ear canal, you'll never get a decent bass (I would like to be proven wrong on this point).

3. How can there be 1300 school uniforms to iron at the end of the week, when there are only 5 days in the school week and only 2 children? On the other hand, I look at the ironing pile with such gratitude as I recently received a big pile of hand me downs from a Mum at school. Being the first to have children in my group of friends, I have always been the giver of hand me downs and not the receiver... I revelled in this pile. Thank you sweet friend... I hope you read my bloggy today.

4. Once the 'moving house malfunction genie' takes hold of you, she's hard to shake. Last time it was sewerage, this time it's electrics: kitchen lights are turned on via the bedroom switch, remote controlled blinds wake you up in the middle of the night when they spontaneously open and close, oven takes 4 hours to heat up and then if you're lucky it gets up to a maximum of 145 degrees C... AND the hot water doesn't wake up until AFTER our morning showers!

5. Speaking of electrics, how fabulous is this:



We live in exciting times!

Happy Friday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...