Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 28, 2011

Itchin' To Get Outside

Here I go again wishin' for spring again. LOL

It's cold outside. Sigh...

I got many outside projects planned for this year. Our yard, deck and house need a little sprucing up. So I'm eagerly waiting for the warmer weather to stay so I can tackle my to-do list.

In the meantime, here's some wonderful outdoor eye candy that I can enjoy.


On my list is to add black shutters our front windows. Love this window box. I have a perfect window to do this to. Now if I can only keep the flowers alive...I have a terrible green thumb.


Adding more seating areas pretty like this is a must also!


Finding thrifty/rusty finds to decorate the outdoors is also on my list. Love this chair.


Our deck needs repainting. I'm thinking a white or light blue/gray color for the floor.


Total dream land space for my yard but still loved this photo!


Other things on my list:
Spring clean our landscaping with cutting down bushes and ornamental grasses
Paint trim on house
Freshen up outdoor decor with paint
Power wash house
Fix up dead patches of grass
Fertilize
Weed prevent our landscaping
Patch and paint retaining wall
Paint front and side doors
Oh and so much more...

Who wants to come over to help? I'll provide some yummy food and drinks!

What do you have on your sprucing up the outdoor list this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...