Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Finally Did It!!!

Yes…I finally got my patterns going…and they are being sold on THE PATTERN CUPBOARD.

I’m so happy that Terri accepted me and so yesterday I spent quite a bit of time getting them drawn up and scanned and then turned into PDF files…lots of work but so worth it.

So please go on over to The Pattern Cupboard:  http://www.thepatterncupboard.com/shop/index.php 
ThePatternCupboard
OR….you can go to the top of my post here in the ‘tabs’ and click on E-Patterns and order from there.

I have just 7 going right now…but many others are waiting for me to have time to sit at the printer and computer.

So that is what has been taking my time the last few days

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Two weeks ago we went to one of our cousin’s birthday party – it was a 50’s theme as well….so there were a few of us who dressed – others chickened out. Here’s the few that did dress.
50s group

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Then on Wednesday night there were 9 of us at a Corned Beef &  Cabbage dinner at our cousin Gail’s house (the girl next to me in the photo above – she has her arm around me…it was her house).
My goodness she had so much food it was incredible.
A roaster full of potatoes, carrots and cabbage. I think she said she had 15 lbs. of red potatoes, 5 bags of carrots, 4 heads of cabbage and 3 large Corned Beef. Yummmm.
roaster of potatoes

Corned Beef

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And  a lonely little Red Cardinal sitting in our Service Berry bush Thursday morning…how pretty!

Cardinal

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My water classes at the Fitness Center are doing good for me…I think I’m strengthening my lower back some…seems to feel some better so I’m glad I’m sticking with it….and who wouldn’t want to be in 85 degree water on a cold morning just floating and moving free. I love it.

I had to buy a new swim suit today because the chlorine has ruined my suit(s). So we drove down to Zion, IL to Kiefer’s Swim Wear and I must say if you can’t find a suit or any kind of water wear then they just don’t make it.
http://www.kiefer.com/Default.aspx?

This is the one I ended up with but it’s showing it blue and it’s actually 3 different shades of Aqua.
suit

So that’s my week!

Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...