Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I won this adorable doll!

And I owe it all to KAREN from:  http://primitiveenglishcottage.blogspot.com/

She also has a selling blog:  http://oldecottageprimitives.blogspot.com/ 
So go on over to both her blogs and visit.

And here’s the wonderful package I found in the mail yesterday – all the way from Kilburn – Derby United Kingdom!
I blocked out my address for reasons we all know – one can’t ever be too safe on the internet.

package 1 
Inside was a sweet note card and my gift was all wrapped in pretty blue tissue paper.
package 2

And here’s my adorable Primitive Faceless Doll – she was bigger than I thought when I finally got her. Look at her darling Prim Onsberg dress…so cute!package 3
THANK YOU KAREN – I love it!

 

I want to invite all of you over to my Popular Selling Blog and visit all the wonderful talented artists over there.

In the last few days I added 4 new members. Do you know the membership is up to 88. It was one year February 13th.
Thank you to everyone who has joined and if anyone else out there wants to be listed just let me know – it’s easy – I do all the work and it’s FREE.
http://popularsellingblogs.blogspot.com/
FlagforBlog

 

Wishing I could say there’s a lot going on here but there isn’t – just waiting for Winter to wrap up so I can feel like getting some Spring things out. While there’s snow on the ground the flowers and such are staying packed away.

 

We have been going to our Wellness Center for well over a month now and I’m loving the Warm Water Pool Exercise classes – it feels so good letting the weightless feel of being in the water wash over you. I feel pretty good after the session is over in my lower back/hips but soon the pain comes back…but for a little while it feels so darned good. We have one of the finest centers in Southeast Wisconsin.
fitnessfloor
track
pool

Maybe my next post will have something interesting.
Enjoy the rest of your week.

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...