Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, March 18, 2011

Paperwork Strategy


My strategy for tackling 'unsavoury paperwork', with the minimum amount of damage to the soul: find a peaceful local coffee shop, with free wi-fi, a big table, superior coffee, gorgeous piped classical piano music and pretty surrounds.

I powered through my work this morning, in such a beautiful environment, then had enough energy to climb through 'the shed', send off some parcels, housework my way to a sparkling house and pre-prepare an edible meal for dinner tonight. My boys are in zombie mode (it's Friday afternoon so they head to their computer games..... as all that 'fun' is totally banned during the school week!).

The house is so quiet..... I might even pour myself a champers.

Happy Friday my friends. Have a lovely weekend.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...