Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, March 3, 2011

White on White

puppy1

Lately I’ve been pulling the covers up over our pillows and calling the bed “made”.  With our new (old) farmhouse style frame, it just seems fitting.  Like something Ma would have done out on the prairie.

puppy4

The simplicity and ease has grown on me to the point that I rather prefer it.  The extra pillows are stored away for the time being. 

puppy3

Our sweet Penny passed away last year, and since we couldn’t get along with only one dog in the house, we added a second long haired dachshund. 

The children named the little guy Arthur Scott Bailey after their favorite children’s author

puppy2

I think he makes up for the lack of adornment on the bed.  I’ve always admired the white-on-white color scheme after all. 

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...