Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Simply Bungalow Eye Candy

I thought I would bring you some eye candy to enjoy over the weekend. :)

We're still on the mend over at my house. I was actually feeling well yesterday afternoon so I headed over to the well anticipated Simply Bungalow Open House. I have been literally counting down the days for this event. :)

The Simply Bungalow gals let me take some pictures for you. :) So come on in and I'll show you around.


Before we head on in, grab some refreshments as you enjoy your shopping.

I love this display. There were also cute tables set up to sit a spell with your friends.


The Simply Bungalow shop is in this cute little house. The porch was brimming with goodies.



I was trying to shop as I was taking pictures. This display was picked over before I even got to take this pic! Which is a good thing!



I love this old hardware store nail display. It's big and beautiful. I wanted to take it home with me.


Love that mirror.


Old crib spring frame filled with wonderful flower clips!


Pretty.


The store is also filled with wonderful local handmades. Ellie's Handmade Soap is made in Lincoln NE. It smells wonderful.



Heidi and Pam are the shopkeepers. Heidi was busy checking customers out while Pam was helping customers.


I heart these little shovels.



Lots of fun feedsacks.


Love the pop of color from the pretty thread!


I loved this idea of putting old fencing up as a boarder in the room. It added so much to the space. Also old burlap was added as window treatments with old clothespins.


I love you old chippy paint.


These were the cutest pins!


Candles in small milk bottles. They smell so good!


Cloche love. Love the little nest.


Old molding and Picture Holders.




I wanted to take all these pillows home with me. Who am I kidding, I wanted to take everything home with me! :)


I love this black display shelf.


The light fixture was even cute!! If I had vaulted ceilings then this would be tempting to take home!


If you do have wonderful high ceilings well you can buy the basket here and make your own light!


Yes, this was in my hands and I put you down. Shame on me. Now I miss you.





I was at this FAB shop for an hour and it was being picked over with the many shoppers! But don't worry, the Simply Bungalow gals are filling it up once again for today's Open House. Boy, am I so tempted to go again today. LOL Do you think it's okay to leave my sick hubby with the kids again? I better not.

If you're ever in the Lincoln area, stop by Simply Bungalow at 33rd and B for a fun shopping experience. No one beats their prices! A fun prim shop, Nelly's Nest is also right next door.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Did you vote today? Click the button below to vote for At Home With K! Voting ends on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...