Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Creeping in the Night

I had a rough day yesterday. Nothing I want to go into but it just wasn't a very good mommy day. You know those days...

Well my hubby knew how to cheer me up when he told me our neighbors had a good stash of trash on the curb a couple houses down. It was a rental so the people moved out this month.

So we crept over there last night with our flashlight.

Nothing earth shattering to makeover but some fun finds that I just gotta show you!

A few odds and ends like: sunglasses, notebook paper, 2 Kids DVDS, CD, a couple toys, door mat and tin container.

Also this ceramic pumpkin stuffed with flowers. A horrible arrangement, I know. But there is probably $15 worth of flowers here. LOL And the pumpkin will be fun to set out in the fall. It's a little Too Orange but can easily be changed with some spray paint.


My boys' favorite. A full drum set!
Yes! In the trash ladies. There is nothing wrong with this set. There was even 3 sets of drum sticks with it AND a seat!


My youngest was sleeping but he woke up with all the excitement going on downstairs. This might be a noisy distraction in our house...the boys were already talking about it this morning.


3 new packages of batting. I am nervous with bed bugs now but none of them are open. They have $5 price tags on each of them.


And another great find is this.


We're crossing our fingers it works. We plugged it in and it seems to go but I guess we won't know until we get to sewing. I said "we" because my husband knows his way around a sewing machine more than I do. LOL

We left a lot behind at that house. And now I kick myself because there were a few baby things that would of been perfect for my cousin who is due in a few months. I didn't think about it until NOW...after the garbage truck came this morning.

Oh well.
Now where am I going to put a drum set at??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...