Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 21, 2011

Theft


My son's beautiful guitar was stolen from his school classroom over the weekend.

He shouldn't have left it there..... but Friday, he had so many things to carry over to where I meet his little brother, to gather them for home.

It's an old school .....so there are no fences, no security, no cameras... nothing to deter theft really.

..... and "Mum, everyone knows how to pick the lock if they need to get into the classroom". Hmmm.

He's shed some tears... his exam music, everything has gone. Don't you feel helpless when someone takes something that is yours and you know you can't get it back. I stand there thinking, "but it wasn't yours to take. Someone worked hard for that you know".

So we head off to 7am guitar ensemble practice this morning sans guitar. "What are you going to do for a guitar?" I don't know Mum, but I just want Mr N to know that I am still committed".

:(
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...