Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, March 11, 2011

Feature Friday

Thanks again to all who linked up to Terrific Under Ten this week!

I didn't do this on purpose but as I picking out my favorites I was seeing a kind of theme going on here...can you guess what it was?

K from Vintage Skye showed off her fun whitewashed concrete eggs. These are so darn cute, I can hardly stand it. LOL

Heidi from Simply Bungalow made over a little bench with an old feed sack. Really, her shop's open house can't come any sooner. (It's next Friday and Saturday, by the way) I'm counting down the days to see this in person and her other goodies. :)


Colleen from And Baby Makes Five shared her Dollar store Wreath. All the spring flowers and eggs were purchased at the Dollar tree to create a fun piece to welcome guests at her door.


Barb from Thoughtful Images Ink this little saucer for $1 at TJ Maxx. I was really drawn to how she had it displayed with the little nest and eggs. I'm copying this by the way. :)


Can you tell SPRING is on my mind?! I couldn't help it.

If you were featured please grab the button below to show off on your blog.








At Home With K
 
Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...