Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Treats


The lovely Jane, from Planet Baby, sent me something from this wonderful site just when I needed it and I have been hooked ever since. I thrive on their motivating daily emails and am going to take their advice today and spoil myself. I am going to treat myself to a coffee and a cupcake!

Do you treat yourself? Do you do nice things for yourself? A few months ago, my Mum sat down with me and forced me to write a list of nice things I could do for myself. I struggled. My repertoire is still quite limited: go for a run, stop for a coffee, meet a friend for a catch up.

Would love to hear what you do to spoil yourself. And it's guaranteed that I will then steal your ideas.

Happy Thursday my friends... and here's to passionfruit cupcakes. Yes, a trip to Bulimba Bakery is my soul purpose today (besides washing, ironing, cleaning, mothering, school runs, working, music lessons, soccer practice).
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...