Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sunday Morning


Fellow Brisbanites, can you feel it? There's a nip in the air! I had a couple of leaves fall on me during my walk this morning. Could we be moving into 'fall'?...... as they say in the Northern Hemisphere. If you really concentrate and 'feel' past the humidity, there is a slight change in the air.... there is a nip. Get those scarves and boots out! Can't wait to not be hot and sticky 24/7!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your emails and comments regarding my PayPal debacle. Just my luck that this has all happened the month that all my lights arrive on shore and I need to take payment for them. This paragraph on the www.paypalsucks.com website pretty much sums it up:

"Lastly, I have to say... PayPal is not crack. You can walk away from it anytime. I hope you'd step back and think about it, why would you want to do business with a company that puts you through all this in the first place?" 

Hmmm, good point. 

I'm off to tackle the shed this morning. The boys are armed with their ripsticks so they can ripstick to their hearts content on the lovely smooth concrete while I 'trolley' my way into the depths of who knows what. I have a couple of styling jobs to do and the products I need are right at the back of the shed... of course.... the hazards of unsupervised removalists! I will also locate the prizes for my giveaway... so sorry for the delay....didn't think I'd be moving so fast..... and if I can find my teacups, I will be able to be more of a lady when my Mum comes over this afternoon for a visit. Lots of jobs to do...doesn't life get in the way of life sometimes! It's good to be busy though. Grateful.

Happy Sunday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...