Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Still Love It

Image Courtesy House and Garden

I have spent all morning looking for this damn photo! What is it?.... 6am?... I have been sitting here looking for it since 4.30am. I was not going to let the search for it beat me. I did do a bit of image decluttering along the way though. Phew, found it.....not in my image folders....but in my iphoto stash. What was it doing there? Anyway, I was looking for it for a client who emailed me for some advice. I know I have posted it before but I keep coming back to it as the inspiration for my next home's terrace and pool. I know that I will not be building on a block as big as last time and I think this is the perfect solution to fitting in a pool, an indoor/outdoor room, and possibly some lawn up the back to the left.... on a narrow inner city block. What do you think? Will this image be dated by the time I find my next project? Seems pretty timeless to me. 
Photobucket
PS I'd do a better back fence. Oh, and a smaller second floor so that there is some roof peeking out over the terrace and not just a second floor wall. Oh, and thicker posts (200x200). Just sayin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...