Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: Blue Mason Jars


If you missed my other Thrifty Thursday Posts from my 31 Days of Creating A Home Series, come check them out:


I hit a late garage sale this fall and scored on a fun deal! I spotted a box full of blue mason jars. I had my eye on 2 of them in the box so I asked since there was no price tag. I cringe when I see no price tag because I don't know if it's going to be 50 cents or $20! So I asked and the owner said "$2 for the box", I thought wow! I'll take it! Then she said "oh, that's the box with the the blue jars isn't it?". Is said "yes" in a hesitant voice...thinking she was going to say $20 or more...she said "$5 for the box"!

 I said sold!

So even though I wanted 2 jars, I left with the whole darn box. Yes there are a lot of them. LOL And the owner asked if I can. Umm no.

I placed some on my stone wall shelf in the dining room.


Here are my favorite that I would of paid $5 just for the pair....I love their shape!


I scored 13 jars for $5. Not bad! They will be great for decorating and storage.


I'm still seeing garage sale signs this far into fall. Have you been to any lately and got some goodies?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...