Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shaklee Saturday: Washing My Dishes


If you haven't checked out my other Shaklee Saturdays this month you can check them out here:


Today, I'm going to show you how effective the Shaklee Dishwashing products are so effective!

I have been more than pleased with Shaklee's Dishwasher Detergent! It comes in a 2 lb bag that you can get 48 loads out of!


Are you a Cascade fan?

Here is the cost breakdown of Cascade vs. Shaklee

Cascade Plus 75 oz. costs $5.97 and does 21 loads
28.4 cents per load of dishes

Get Clean Shaklee Dishwasher Detergent 32 oz. costs $9.50 and does 48 loads
19.8 cents per load of dishes


Nontoxic and SAFE
Biodegradable
Earth Friendly
Hypoallergenic
All Natural
High performance

It works so well, that I only use one scoop instead of the recommended 2 scoops, so I get 96 loads out of it! We run the dishwasher on a daily basis, so that is over 3 months for one bag. So depending on the softness of your water, you might get this as well. Price wise, that is 10 cents a load!

It leaves my dishes clean and shiny! With no yucky residue leftover like the other leading detergents I used to use.


The Get Clean Hand Dish Wash soap is great as well! Remember my carpet cleanup oops? This soap is so great it was removing ink out of my carpet! All you need is 2 small drops to add to your sink full of dishes! A little bit goes a long way!




Joining Shaklee has really changed my family's life! It's safe and so much easier and cost effective to clean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...