Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happily Ever After



I just love it when my customers send in real life 'before and afters' of their renovations. I pour over their photos and feel like saying at the end of it all ..."and they all lived happily ever after".


Have a look at the magnificent transformation that 'Kerry' project managed! Kerry bought my custom Hampton lights for her kitchen. Check out the befores.... above.


.. and the after. Bit of a difference, hey!
Love the door!
Sorry about the quality.... lots gets lost in enlarging and lightening.


What a transformation!
This one I couldn't lighten without severe fuzziness. 


Looks like a beautiful character home, where the character has been rescued!
Look at the picture rail. Love.


........and the bathroom before.


....and after.
Love the floor tiles and I might add, Kerry has magnificent taste in windows and doors.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us Kerry. You did such a great job!

Happy Thursday!

Photobucket
P.S. Those stunning kitchen lights of Kerry's are now in stock.... overflowing in abundance.....bursting out of my shed. Please email me if you want some. I can send them out straight away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...