Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, October 27, 2011

So I Went For A Run


This is my all time favourite running quote. 

It's so motivating that I read it this morning, when I was putting this post together, and promptly decided to go for a run instead of finishing this post. Seriously... THAT motivating!

It's all true... well for me anyway. I took up running a year ago as I needed to do something 'fierce', exhausting, challenging and exhilarating. Tick, tick, tick and tick.


The best thing about running... is waking your body up as the outside world wakes up.....


... oh, and being out amongst pretty things...


... that smell nice too...


...and stumbling upon hidden treasures in your neighbourhood....


.... and being reminded by the universe to.... "never forget Paris"..... (said in a whisper for best effect)...


.... and coming home to this....


... and this....


... and being able to eat this (yes, more from Justine's kitchen).

So I got here, better late than never... to wish you a 'Happy Weekend'.
Thanks for visiting me this week and for all your 'lively contributions' to my comments sections.
I so appreciate you.


Photobucket


Oh and 'Duck' says 'hi'... I think he's being deflated next week.
I'll miss him.


'Duck' yesterday

Oh, and hey, there are some more great running quotes I am collecting over at Pinterest  HERE... if you're interested. If you're not, carry on. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...