Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Friday: Neutral Decorating


This year I decorated very simply for fall. I have a box full of fall decor that I didn't even use. I'm learning to the love that 'less is more' in decorating. I really love the subtle decorating for seasons where it doesn't scream in your face that it's EASTER, FALL or CHRISTMAS. :) I do love the look of easter bunnies, jack-o-lanterns and santas but to keep it a very mininum. PLUS it's less to store! Bonus!

So I went for inspiration over at pinterest and found some wonderful fall neutral decor for all of us to drool over.








via pinterest at athomewithk (unknown source)

You can find these pictures and much more inspiration over at pinterest! If you would like an invite for pinterest, just leave me a comment, so you can join in on the pinning fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...