Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, October 24, 2011

How's This For A Butler's Pantry?


I was visiting a client yesterday and she showed me her new Butler's Pantry. 
Now Kelly Wearstler has officially been everywhere!...even an Aussie Butler's Pantry!
 Isn't it fabulous! 


It's attached to this kitchen. Sigh!

Amazing client.... high powered job, plus studying, plus mother of a 3 year old, plus due to have second baby in 8 weeks, plus full on living in and renovating a super large house  (and doing a spectacular job at it I might add).... all with a big smile on her face. I felt empowered when I left her yesterday!

Look how teeny tiny his is... had to take a photo.

All this talk about my violin the other day made me want to get it out and have a fiddle.

Little one got his out too and played me a song that had something to do with a squirrel running up a tree. His performance didn't go too well according to him and it all ended in tears. That damn G string kept getting in the way of the D string and he thought tears would help. I tried to console but apparently it's just 'so not fair' as I am much better than him. I tried to explain that I had a good forty years on him and that everyone 'gets better when they practice' ...(I have become my mother!)....and he said, "well you said you never practised". Point taken. 


My violin still lives in it's original case. Tragic isn't it. The zip still works. 
It's close to 40 years old. It was sort of a good feral look for the bushband. 
You couldn't have anything too posh.

Well, I am sort of super busy this week. It's amazing what a few days away does to one's inbox. I'm off to the shed this morning as more gorgeous French glass lights arrived yesterday so I'm sending them off. Might don a pair of leggings for the occasion! 


Oh and my lovely chair says hello. I realised it hasn't made an appearance since it survived the January flood, by the skin of it's teeth. It's still trying to get used to the modern wood panelling in my apartment.
That's my messy desk behind it. Sorry I didn't style the chair or take any of the junk off it. I couldn't be bothered getting up from the couch..... just zoomed in. Oh dear, I hope Mr Problogger isn't reading this... this has been a rather lazy post. Well, it is 4.15am and I am leaving at 6.30am this morning for the Tuesday morning 'Guitar Ensemble run'. At least I popped in and said hi and 'respected my readers'.

I'm going to crank up that Nespresso machine right now. I hope it doesn't wake the boys. Yet. 

Have a great day!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...