Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sundays......In Paris


Ok, let's take a wander through Ralph Lauren, in Paris, this morning.


We can either take the beautiful old lift......


....or the stairs. 
Let's take the stairs....


... and enjoy the artwork.


I sense a theme!


Here's Ladies Wear.


Oh that mirror... and those vases.....and the sconces
......and the chairs!


I am rather taken with the light fittings......




... and the view out the window down to the pretty little tea room!
Oh my, look at THOSE lights!!!


Up more stairs, and past pretty paintings...and wall sconces...


...to Menswear.


How do you say, "I'm sorry Sir, I'm not really here for the clothes, I'm here for the decor"... in French?


Like a comfy old home.


I could have put my feet up and stayed all day.


Nice tie...
....but I spy a beautiful desk!



Those ties are nice.


More gorgeous lights.




So many little nooks and crannies to explore.


Up some more stairs, past some more fabulous artwork...


... to the Young Men's section.


"Bonjour Monsieur"
We had a chat and I tested all those men's perfumes.
I practised my French on everyone. No one was spared.
Didn't he pose nicely for my photo? He was pretending to be busy.


Don't they do it well! So much to see... and then there's the clothes!


They have funkier lighting up here.....




... and more beautiful art....


...even outside the restrooms.


Had to have a peek!


Well, that was fun.
What a way to spend a morning!

I'm starving, let's find somewhere for le dejeuner!

Bon dimanche mes amis!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...